One of my favorite sites to browse for gifts (and everything else, let’s be honest) is Amazon. From funny $10 mugs to SCAA certified coffee makers, the list of items you can gift from Amazon is basically endless. Even sweeter, shipping is free on orders over $25, and Prime Members can score free same-day or 1-day shipping!
So, slip into your comfiest PJs, pour yourself a cup of coffee and shop from your sofa. To help get you started, here are 15 of my favorite coffee gifts you can order on Amazon.
I independently select these products—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a small commission.
1. KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $100 (now $59 shipped): Anyone who likes cold brew will love this gadget. It sits right in the fridge and has a handy tap.
2. Melissa & Dough Coffee Maker Toy Set, $16: If any of the tiny humans in your life have started showing interest in coffee, this is the gift you’ve been searching for.
3. Nespresso Vertuoline capsule machine Bundle, $249 (now $165 shipped): I couldn’t do a gift roundup without including the Nespresso Vertuoline machine. This capsule machine makes brewed coffee and espresso and Amazon almost always has it on sale this time of year, too.
4. Zojirushi Travel Mug 16 oz, $25: Know someone looking to cut down on single-use plastics? Get her this reusable Zojirushi mug.
5. Bodum French Press, $36: It’s beautiful, eco-friendly, and makes a great cup of coffee. Your minimalist friend will be a fan of this glass French press.
6. Bonavita Gooseneck Kettle Variable Temperature, $100 (now $51 shipped): If you have pour-over fan on your list, this is the best gift. It’s usually $100 but it’s now $50 off on Amazon.
7. Book, The World Atlas of Coffee, $25: I can’t think of anything more perfect for your bookworm friend who likes to read while sipping coffee.
8. Lulu Candles Soy Candle, Espresso Bean, $15: Give your candle obsessed bestie this espresso scented candle.
9. If you can read this, bring me coffee Socks, $10: Inexpensive and endlessly cute, these are perfect stocking stuffers.
10. Trader’s Joe BBQ Rub and Seasoning with Coffee, $6: If you know someone who’s always bragging about his perfectly done hamburgers and ribs, why not surprise him with this BBQ rub.
11. Death Wish Coffee K cups, from $16: If you know anyone who loves seriously strong coffee, get them a box of Death Wish Coffee k cups for their Keurig.
12. Techivorm Moccamaster, $300 (now $249 shipped): The ultimate wish-list item, Technivorm Moccamaster is the iconic drip coffee maker because it’s incredibly well-made and made to last. It’s hand-built, has a metal housing, copper boiler, 40 fl ounces water reservoir, independent hotplate, auto-off, pause and serve option, 5-year warranty period and most importantly, it brews at recommended 195°–205°F. Gift this to the person in your life who takes their coffee routine very seriously.
13. Stok Coffee Shots, $17 for 100ct box: If you have a friend who’s always busy, get them a box of coffee shots.
14. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, $199 (now $169 shipped): This model came out a few months ago and does even more than the previous models. It has 6 cup sizes, built-in frother, it can do hot coffee, iced coffee, and tea and you can set the auto brew. And who doesn’t want to wake up and know that coffee is already being brewed? Perfect for moms.
15. Starbucks gift card, from $25: Everyone loves coffee, which means everyone on your list will love Starbucks gift card.