A coffee protein shake makes a great breakfast and is the perfect post-workout meal. It’s also a great afternoon pick-me-up to help you get through the rest of your day.
I’ve found 20 delicious coffee protein shake recipes you can quickly make at home. Enjoy!
1. Cafe Mocha Protein Shake from Jennifer Meyering
Coffee and chocolate protein come together to create a cafe mocha-type protein shake that is perfect for busy mornings or anytime.
2. Mocha Breakfast Shake from Mom On Timeout
This breakfast protein shake is made with Greek yogurt and banana for a protein-packed breakfast.
3. Green Mocha Smoothie from Girl Gone Gourmet
A chocolaty coffee smoothie with a green healthy twist: cold brew coffee, banana, and spinach!
4. Protein Power Shake from Lows to Luxe
This coffee protein shake is made with banana, spinach, and peanut butter for added flavor.
5. Vanilla Coffee Shake from Omnivore’s Cookbook
A basic coffee shake made with coffee, low-fat milk, vanilla protein, and honey.
6. Mocha Protein Smoothie with Oats from Plays Well With Butter
This healthy mocha protein smoothie is a snap to make, is packed with protein and fiber to keep you full until lunch.
7. Peanut Butter Mocha Protein Shake from Spinach For Breakfast
Mocha protein powder, coffee, almond milk, and peanut butter come together to create this delicious breakfast smoothie.
8. Almond Coconut Mocha Protein Smoothie from The Gold Lining Girl
This almond coconut mocha smoothie tastes like a candy bar in smoothie form! With almond milk, chocolate, coconut, and coffee, and a boost of protein.
9. Keto Iced Protein Shake with Avocado from Wholesome Yum
Get your coffee, protein and healthy fats in this low carb protein shake.
10. Cold Brew Peanut Butter Protein Shake from Fit Foodie Finds
This coffee protein shake takes like dessert for breakfast! It’s protein-packed and made with frozen banana, peanut butter, cold brew, and protein powder.
11. Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Shake from Jennifer Meyering
Make a salted caramel frappuccino into a protein shake so you can enjoy a favorite coffee house drink without all the added sugar and guilt.
12. Frozen Peppermint Mocha Protein Drink from Sprinkle Some Fun
This peppermint mocha frozen protein drink uses coffee, almond milk, and peppermint flavoring.
13. Tiramisu Protein Shake from Jennifer Meyering
Craving a piece of tiramisu but don’t feel like making a whole cake or wrecking your diet? Try this tiramisu protein shake instead.
14. Strawberry Mocha Milkshake from The Sassy Dietitian
Combine cold brew coffee, milk, protein powder, and strawberries for a perfectly tasty milkshake.
15. Iced Mint Protein Mocha from PaleOMG
Simple iced protein mocha with coffee, protein, almond milk, and mint leaves.
16. Mocha Keto Coffee Shake from Mind Over Munch
Coffee, coconut milk and cashew butter make this breakast shake so delicious.
17. Simple Coffee Protein Smoothie with Almond Butter from Erin Lives Whole
Made with banana, cocoa powder, and almond butter, this rich and icy beverage is sure to hit the spot.
18. Post-workout Cold Brew Protein Drink from Fit Foodie Finds
Cold brew coffee, almond milk, and protein powder make a delicious basic post-workout protein-packed drink.
19. Low Carb Cold Brew Protein Shake from Peace Love and Low Carb
A creamy, delicious, and totally paleo low carb Cold Brew Protein Shake Smoothie.
20. Super easy protein shake to-go (found on Pinterest)
Super easy and quick solution when you’re in a hurry!
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT!
OUR BEST RESOURCES FOR HEALTHIER COFFEE AT HOME
Quick Keurig Iced Coffee Recipe (much healthier than Starbucks’)