Today, I’m going to show you how to make iced coffee with Keurig coffee makers. Grab a k-cup and let’s dig into these easy recipes.
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE WITH REGULAR KEURIG K-CUPS
If you love making drinks from scratch, then you’ll love this first method. Here’s what you’ll need:
1 regular k-cup
4 large ice cubes
3 – 4 ounces cold milk
sugar, creamers – optional
1. Take one k-cup of your choice (I used Green Mountain Dark Magic) and brew at 4 ounce cup setting. Keurig 2.0 or Platinum users will have this option, but if you don’t you can use 6 ounce cup size.
2. When done, put ice cubes in a glass and then, really really slowly pour the coffee over ice cubes. It’s important to do this slowly (here’s why).
3. Add cold milk and sugar to taste, stir and you’re done!
That’s my basic recipe.
If you want to make flavored iced coffee (iced vanilla latte, iced caramel latte, iced hazelnut…) use flavored coffee creamers or add 2 tbsp flavored syrup to the recipe.
How to make Vietnamese iced coffee with Keurig? It’s so simple. Use the recipe above but instead of regular milk, use 2-3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk.
BREW OVER ICE K-CUPS
If you’re not much of a DIY person and you prefer buying, then check out the Brew Over Ice line. This k-cup option has extra coffee and is specially designed to brew directly over ice. Here’s how to use them to make iced coffee :
1. place a 16 oz cup filled with ice under your brewer
2. insert brew over ice k-cup and brew on 6 or 8 oz setting
3. add sugar and creamer to taste, stir and enjoy
And it’s as easy as that. At this moment, there are 20 different Brew Over Ice flavors to choose from, including coffee, tea and lemonade.
Have fun! xoxo