Today, I’m going to show you how to make iced coffee with Keurig coffee makers. Grab a k-cup and let’s dig into these easy recipes.
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE WITH REGULAR KEURIG K-CUPS
If you love making drinks from scratch, then you’ll love this first method. Here’s what you’ll need:
1 k-cup of your choice (regular type, not Brew over ice)
4 large ice cubes
3 – 4 ounces cold milk
sugar, creamers – optional
1. Take one k-cup of your choice and brew at 4 ounce cup setting. Keurig 2.0 or Platinum users will have this option, but if you don’t you can use 6 ounce cup size.
2. When done, put ice cubes in a glass and then, really really slowly pour the coffee over ice cubes. It’s important to do this slowly.
3. Add cold milk and sugar to taste, stir and you’re done!
That’s my basic recipe.
If you want to make flavored iced coffee (iced vanilla latte, iced caramel latte, iced hazelnut…) add 2 tbsp flavored syrup or sauce to the recipe. Check out how easy is to make a perfect iced caramel latte for example.
How to make Vietnamese iced coffee with Keurig? It’s so simple. Use the recipe above but instead of regular milk, use 2-3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk.
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE WITH BREW OVER ICE K-CUPS
If you’re not much of a DIY person and you prefer buying, there’s Brew Over Ice k-cup line. This k-cup option has extra coffee and is specially designed to brew directly over ice. Here’s how to brew Brew over ice k-cups:
1. place a 16 oz cup filled with ice under your brewer
2. insert brew over ice k-cup and brew on 6 or 8 oz setting
3. add sugar and creamer to taste, stir and enjoy
Yes, it’s as easy as that. At this moment, there are 20 different Brew Over Ice flavors to choose from, including coffee, tea and lemonade.
you might also like:
cold brew coffee concentrate