Ready to make an awesome cappuccino on your own?! Great, because today I am going to show you how to do it properly.
If you have an espresso machine at home, you can easily prepare a real cappuccino coffee drink like bartenders do.
If not, you can make your own homemade cappuccino version. Even though it’s not a real cappuccino, this coffee will taste almost like one. It’s a good choice if you have a drip or a single serve coffee maker.
And last but not least, you can make it really simple and use instant cappuccino mix. Take a look:
How to make a cappuccino with an espresso machine
As I mentioned, if you have an espresso machine, you will be able to make a real thing. The preparation is very simple:
How to make cappuccino without espresso machine
Besides its look, cappuccino has specific texture and aroma, which is achieved only with proper brewing method and pressure. But, what if you don’t have an espresso machine at home?!
In three simple steps you can get similar taste and texture. Not a real thing, but it will definitively taste like one.
Brew a really strong cup of coffee (you will need about 3,4 oz – you can make brew 8oz and make two servings). Warp up milk on stove or in microwave and froth it with milk frother or a whisk.
How to make a cappuccino at home easily (instant cappuccino mix)
If you want to keep things really simple, you can use an instant cappuccino mixes. The good thing about these cappuccino mixes is that you can make them easily even if you don’t have a coffee machine at home. All you need is hot water.
If you choose this option, here are a few tips for making an outstanding cup of cappuccino:
- Serve instant cappuccino in regular cappuccino cup (5 to 6 oz).
- These mixes have milk inside, but if you want really full and creamy taste, add a little bit more milk.
- Always read preparation instructions. Different mixes have different coffee to water ratios. This is why you should always follow producer’s recommendations.
Coffee Stylish recommends:
1. Stainless Steel Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother (Amazon $25.14)
2. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso Maker $84.99