If you’re looking to go handmade this year and are on a budget, this round-up is perfect for you. Here are 40 DIY gifts to make for coffee lovers:
bath & body
Even the least crafty among us can handle some simple DIY beauty recipes. Homemade coffee soaps and scrubs are pretty and smell great.
1. Coffee Sugar Body Scrub Recipe
2. Coffee-infused Body Oil
3. Homemade Coffee Body Butter
4. Coffee-infused Eye Cream
5. Exfoliating coffee soap
6. Vanilla Coffee Soap
7. Peppermint Mocha Soap
8. Peppermint Mocha Lip Scrub
9. PSL Lip Scrub
10. Leave in Coffee Hair Conditioner
11. Coffee Bath Bombs
12. Pumpkin Spice Latte Bath Bombs
13. Stout coffee soap
14. Homemade Coffee Beard Oil
COOKIES AND BARS
The gift of something sweet has a special way of bringing a smile to anyone’s face.
15. Homemade Coffee Toffee
16. Coffee Almond Chocolate Bark
17. Peppermint Mocha Bark
18. Mocha Coconut Fudge
19. Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cookies
20. Mocha Peppermint Crunch Cookies
21. Nutella Coffee Crunch Brownies
22. Espresso Star Cookies
23. Coffee Meringues
24. Mocha Chocolate Chip Meringues
25. Coffee Marshmallows
COFFEE GRANOLA RECIPES
Granola is one of the best homemade gifts you can give friends, family, and yourself! It can be made in advance, and one batch makes a lot.
THE DIY PANTRY
New moms will be thankful for a big jar of homemade peppermint mocha sauce, and this BBQ coffee rub is such a fun and simple last-minute gift.
INSTANT COFFEE MIXES
It’s about giving the gift of convenience.
Make your friends and family feel extra special this year with the personal touch of a handmade coffee-themed gift. Who wouldn’t love a box of coffee meringues or PSL bath bombs? Each of these items is thoughtful yet fun. Add a ribbon for a final special touch.
What are your favorite homemade holiday gifts?