I’m in love with the farmhouse decor. I love the bright colors and the rustic, comfy feel. The style looks amazing in any home and rustic coffee stations are especially beautiful. This decor is sometimes expensive, but you can find some really nice items at World Market, Sam’s Club and Home Goods at a sweet price.
In fact, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite inexpensive items that you can use to decorate your farmhouse inspired coffee corner on a budget.
I own the mug rack (in different color), all these mugs, the 2 gallon jar and a server and I can’t recommend them enough.
1. White Keurig looks really amazing in this setup but of course, any coffee maker will be just perfect.
2. Use this mug drying rack to display your mug collection.
3. You also need a home for your k-cups: a wire basket, large glass jar or this three-tiered server, they all fit perfectly in the farmhouse decor. If you use whole bean/ground coffee, here’s my favorite canister.
4. Don’t forget creamer and sugar pot.
5. Mugs: a set of simple white mugs, one or two drinking mason jars and maybe few Rae Dunn mugs (find them at Home Goods and TJ Maxx stores)
6. Some fun sign like :”Self service only”, “Fresh coffee 25¢” or “Mom Cave“.